PTFA Bag2School Fundraising
Our PTFA are fundraising for the Bag2School programme as well as raising vitally needed funds for the annual pantomime experience. Donating to the programme helps divert unwanted textiles away from landfill sites, encouraging recycling and reuse.
We can accept the following “good quality” items:
– Men’s, Ladies and children’s clothing
– Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
– Scarves and ties
– Soft toys
– Household linen
– Household curtains
– Household towels
– Household bedding (bed sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers)
Unfortunately we cannot accept:
– Duvets and blankets
– Pillows and cushions
– Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
– Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
– School uniforms with or without logo
– Corporate clothing and work wear
– Textile off cuts, yarns, or threaded material.
Every child that donates will get 10 House Points!
If you would like to participate and donate, there will be a Bag2School collection on Tuesday 30th from 8:30am in the School Hall – via the hall doors entrance.
We thank you all in advance!